Digital Marketing Nashville TN
Muletown Digital is a Tennessee-based digital marketing agency, focused on getting results to drive your business.
Our aim is to help your Nashville business to BUILD, IGNITE and GROW, engaging digital marketing strategies that attract the right kind of traffic, convert qualified leads, and grow into the business of your dreams.
We are not your typical Nashville digital marketing company. Your business is unique and we utilize a tailored, full-service approach to your Digital Marketing campaign.
We analyze your existing web presence, your competition, your goals, and make a customized plan to take your business from your starting line to the next level and beyond.
Let Muletown Digital's team drive the right visitors into your website to make sure your website is doing a job in your business!
What are the Benefits of Digital Marketing?
Digital Marketing helps your business grow while you’re sleeping. We know business owners are busy and that your time is better spent on what you do best – running your business!
Our digital marketing services help you:
- Attract relevant traffic and qualified leads to your website utilizing Organic and Local SEO marketing strategies.
- Optimize your website for conversion by recognizing how users actually use your website and then adapting to maximize your return on investment.
- Gain back valuable time to focus on your business while we help you grow your leads and customers.
- Lower your stress levels and give you the confidence to know your marketing is taken care of. Digital Marketing can be challenging, our digital marketing experts make it simple and straight forward.
Get your time back. Reduce your stress. Grow your Business.
Our Digital Marketing Approach
A successful digital marketing strategy means we look at your whole online presence. Like the wheels of a train, we create a holistic approach ensuring all the elements of your digital marketing work together cohesively, supporting each other to allow your business to Build, Ignite and Grow.
BUILD the foundation
- Verbal Identity – All the verbal ways you communicate about your brand.
- Visual Identity – Your logo, brand colors, typography and fonts, and all of the visual facets of your business.
- Content Messaging – How you communicate in every medium you use online.
- Website – The brain for your digital business, where your verbal and visual identities come across most frequently to your customers and potential leads.
IGNITE your traffic
- Organic SEO – On-site SEO, off-site SEO, technical SEO, content creation, and more, making sure your website ranks for the terms that people will be searching for.
- Local SEO – Citations, local specific content, on-site optimization and more, to help local users find your business
- Reputation Management – A HUGE amount of people will check for ratings and reviews before ever doing business with a company. We make sure your reviews are spot-on, helping you boost your SEO and conversions.
- PPC and Paid Traffic – Social Media, Google Ads, LinkedIn and more
GROW your business
- Conversion Rate Optimization – also called CRO, we make sure that when people do find you online, and visit your website, that they convert.
- Lead Magnets – Capture your customer’s information by giving them something awesome to add value to their business or to the business owner personally.
- Email Marketing – You have your customers’ attention, so have a conversation, and start to build a relationship.
- Digital Dashboards – Digital Dashboards let you know how well you’re doing in the business as a whole online.
See how we can help you start marketing your business now!
Connect with our team to see if you’re ready for a Digital Marketing campaign!
Our Digital Marketing Services
Digital Marketing is basically advertising that is handled through online channels. We utilize your website, Social Media, Email Marketing, Paid Ads and more to create a Digital Marketing Strategy that works with, and for, you.
Need a Digital Marketing Strategy?
See how Digital Marketing is helping our customers
Digital Marketing FAQs
Check out some of our most common digital marketing questions below. Got a question that’s not here? Get in Touch!
I get most of my business from word of mouth. Do I really need Digital Marketing?
For the last 10 years or so your online presence has slowly become equally as important as your in-person presence. With the hitting of Covid-19 in the world, it’s become more and more important to make sure you can market in the digital space.
The other problem with word of mouth is that you can’t control it. You can’t add efforts to it or promote a specific product or service. Think of Digital Marketing like a level you can pull to get new or different clients when you need or want them.
What exactly is Conversion Rate Optimization? How does that help my business?
Conversion Rate Optimization deals with optimizing the rate at which users enter your website and take an action. It doesn’t help your business very much to have 10,000 visitors to your website if they don’t do anything there.
Example actions would be filling out a contact form, clicking to call your business, booking an appointment or consultation, signing up for your newsletter, things of that nature. CRO will help eliminate barriers that your audience finds in your site, leading to greater rates of action. After traffic, it’s one of the most crucial pieces of Digital Marketing.
How good does my website have to be to start doing Digital Marketing?
If your website or brand are struggling to identify and communicate properly to your audience, you will find any Digital Marketing approach will be unsuccessful. It’s not always about having “the best website”, it’s about knowing how your brand attaches to your audience. Without that thread, Digital Marketing may not be helpful in your business.
Here’s our deal. If your website is rough, we’ll let you know. If it’s awesome, we’ll let you know that too. No shame, just total transparency.
Do you always recommend both Paid and Organic traffic?
Every business and budget is different when it comes to running ads and doing SEO work. If you have a small budget, it’s definitely a one or the other situation. We often like to start with SEO to make sure the website is working the best way possible, and then slowly move into paid traffic.
If you’re already killing it on SEO, we can definitely work on everything at once. We just like to put the horse before the cart.
Are Digital Marketing results typically immediate?
The answer is, it depends. Some tactics like sending out e-Blasts, Social Media Marketing, Pay-Per-Click Campaigns, and others can produce immediate results in your business. If you’ve never run Ads before, and you choose to run an Ad-Campaign, there is a good chance you’ll see immediate results.
Some campaigns are built for the long-run Reputation Management, SEO, and Nurture sequences. They will most certainally help your business, but they tend to be more long-game approaches. Most business owners eventually need BOTH short-game and long-game Digital Marketing approaches.
How much effort on my side does it take to see results?
For the most part, you get to be a passenger on this journey. We will absolutely need your help, but you don’t have a lot of work to do. Occasionally we will need to source content from you, but you always have to option to have us create everything for you.
The good news here is that you get to be involved, but you don’t have to steer the ship, we’ve got you!